Bypass "Do not Disturb" mode
Critical Alerts means that you can give TeamAlert permission to ignore 'Do not disturb' mode and show alarm notifications and play sound.
- Launch the Apple Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap Notifications
- Select TeamAlert from the list of installed apps
- Toggle the Critical Alerts switch on/off
When the app starts, you are prompted to accept overriding silent mode. Press «Enable».
Here you are presented a list of apps that requests this type of access. Scroll to TeamAlert and turn the switch on. If the switch is not activated, the app can not override silent mode to guarantee that it will play a sound when you receive an alert.
Silent mode override should now be enabled, and you can press the back button (arrow left) to return to the app.
- Phone vendor and model (i.e. Samsung S8+)
- Android OS version. You find this by going to Settings -> About phone -> Software Information -> Android version
- Are you using a smartwatch that displays messages from other apps?
– I.e. Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 or similar
- Do other apps play sound when receiving messages?
– If not, have you enabled silent mode og just vibration?
– You can test this by letting someone send you a message or call you.